Hi there! I’m Katie, and welcome to DayBlossom!
Here you will primarily be able to find health and beauty tips. Among health and beauty tips, I will also share bits and pieces of personal insight, thoughts, faith, and travel from time to time.
Mission for DayBlossom: My overall mission for this blog is to empower and encourage you to be the best version of yourself — for you to be able to see the true beauty that is already inside of you. I hope the advice I give in each blog post can not only help you learn something new, but also inspire you.
A few things about me:
- I recently got married to the most amazing man!
- I graduated college not too long ago. My minor was in Nutrition so you can expect some healthy eating tips from time to time!
- I love Jesus with my heart and soul. My faith is the overall foundation of my life.
- Mornings are my favorite part of the day. Mind you, I’m not a 4 am type of girl more like 7:30 am! But mornings honestly bring joy to my heart because I am reminded that with a new sunrise comes a new beginning.
- I’m still learning how to be comfortable in my own shoes. This is one of the reasons I decided to start this blog, to really get out of my comfort zone.
- I’m a health and fitness enthusiast.